Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Job

I have three month to spend during the practical training at the school. the first month, I were assigned to work at sports office. at the time, my job was to assist the other coaches during the physical education class. their physical education class is divided into sports provided. there are football, basketball, badminton, netball and tennis.first week i do badminton which have the highest number of students. because badminton is the only sports that played indoor.

the physical education class is 1 hour. 10 minutes to stretching and warming up, 10 minutes to do drills and the rest we play mini match or games. during the first class, i feel very happy when for the first time they call me teacher. i feel very respected. thank you guys, you all makes me a teacher.

there is annoying student trying to tease me. let us go to the conversation..

Student : teacher, can you help me?
Me : yes, what is it? (smile at the student and wish i could help her)
Student : teacher, i want to play...
Me : so whats the problem? you just play. go on. (^_^)
Student : but i am tired.
Me : oh, nevermind i won't force you to play. if you tired, go get some rest.
Student : but i want to play.
Me : (why with this girl...)
Student : teacher, help me, i'm tired but i still want to play.
Me : ok, mi, rilex, don't panic. I feel like want to kiss this student. i know she was not stupid, but she was trying me. teasing me. how dare you kids... wait when there is no people, i'm gonna kill you, naugthy kids!


that is my first challenge as a teacher. but i feel happy even some of the student didn't cooperate well. the best part is, when i said "good morning class...." and they reply "Good morning coach hilmi" but some of them said "good morning coach help me". for me, that sounds was very lovely at anytime. i will remember that naughty kids!

1 comment:

norashikin rahmat said...

hehe.. coach, help me~~
kids~