Saturday, September 11, 2010

Assisstant Coach

My second job, to be the assistant coach for the under 15 football team.

The first time I met all the players, I thought they all are very rude. Whenever something not good happen, the words "WHAT THE FUCK MAN" will come out from their mouth. It makes me want to kill all of them. There are another bad words too, but that was the most shouted out.

As a rich people, no wonder all of them wore a very expensive high quality football shoes. First grade boots that I only have one (got from Selangor player), they can frequently change from one to another. If one bought a new one, in two weeks, all the players will have their own new boots. Damn rich!

In term of skills, they were lack of experience. Still need more training. they were grown up in town. If compared than a kampung boy, they are too far left behind. But after I came, there are a lot of improvement, It is true! ;p

The time that i waited for so long is when the time the head coach absent. Then I took over his place and conduct the training session based on my own training program. hahahaha... since that time, my relationship and the players become more closer.


What I thought before this is totally wrong. After I get to now each of them, they are so playful and innocent. I help them how to play great football and they teach me how to speak english well. Whenever I hang around with them, I feel younger. hahaha... thanks football team, the time that we have spent together, will be one of my sweet memories.

Before I left school, they organize a surprise party for me. That was my happy day! I wish all of you Good Luck in Spain Tournament and everything you do! Sayonaraa~


Delicious Dominos + Sweet Saying + Facial Cake + Drenched By Water + Throwed In The Pool + Funny Photo + All The MiddleFinger Footballers = The Unforgettable Surprise Farewell Party! Thanks To Everyone From CCA Football Team Under 15!

2 comments:

norashikin rahmat said...

emy, they must be missed u a lots! and, if they found out you wrote about them, they must be very happy!

amy said...

some of them already knew it. they stalk me everyday. so do i. i miss them very much!