Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hot Hot Chicken Shit

That's what i am.

I said to myself that I want to change but within 2 to 3 days, its back to normal like nothing happen.

Do I really really really want to change?

or I'm just a like a wolf howling at the moon...~ well I'm not a hot blooded werewolf like Jacob.

hah! I'm passionate again about writing!

This is important to me,

To be good at english, I have to Wrestle with it.
Wrestle means...

W - Write

R - Read

S - Speak

T - Talk

L - Listen

seems like I've ignored the aeiou. Doesn't matter as long as it can sounds like wrestle.

so here is a good space for me to practice the
W component which is write.

No more Hot-Hot Chicken Shit!!! Every time I feel demotivated I will read this post.

it's got to be the comeback blog. Keep up the burning fire Hilmi!!!

I promise to myself to keep update my blog at lea
st once a week.

Actually, this is the book that motivate me. Thanks to Coach Sha & Coach Riz for the free book.

I will make full use of it! See you next week Hilmi - said the 'Simple Life'.

http://esbseminar.wordpress.com/




6 comments:

pd said...

Oh snap!

Hey, I bet you wont change. Ever!

mika salo said...

gambatte!

amy said...

we'll see mamaabrilamranaiman!
just wait!

t@Lk T0 mY h@Nd said...

hilmi, u r so sweet

amy said...

oh thanks mimi..

norashikin rahmat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.