Tuesday, September 15, 2009

homeworkaholic~


This is the story of a best student...(hoho)
Two days ago, on the day of Sunday, got sooo many things to do. and of course, it was my assignment. Plus, got three test waiting for the next day... actually i am free started on last Friday and i talked to myself to start doing the assignment on that day. but you know... aiya... stupid stupid stupid! i am so lazy and finally, until Sunday nothing had started yet . huuhh...
can u imagine, what kind of student am i? such a lazy guy... but i think that was cool.. still calm & steady and the consequences is, i got PANDA EYES! result from stayed up to finish my work.
but for your information, i've finished my test with successfully.. hahaha... i can answer most of the question. lucky me. hopefully all my answer were correct. hehhe...
here i want to remind all of u... as a lesson from my attitude
remember 5 things before 5 things...
  • young before old
  • healthy before sick
  • free before busy
  • rich before poor
  • live before dead
masa ibarat pedang, kalau kita gagal mengawalnye, ia akan menikam kita.
Tak kira la pedang samurai atau shinigami, sakit tau kalau kena.
hargailah masa... ;)

No comments: